• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cookie after looging out and deleting history?

Irv

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 40th Anniversary Vector.
1995 XLT SP (Son's)
Tom, not sure if this is an issue but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

After I have been on here, whether logged in or not, and I do a scan using SUPER Antispyware, I always get adware cookie from that says it is from ty4stroke?

Superantispyware removes it but it returns if come back to this site for any reason.

Just letting you know in case it is not normal?
(I do delete my browsing history always before doing the scan too)

I know this question is for Tom but I think the cookie from this site is so that you can log on without typing in username and password everytime.

Sled Dog said:
I know this question is for Tom but I think the cookie from this site is so that you can log on without typing in username and password everytime.

Makes sense, and I am not computer literate by any stretch, but when I delete my IE history, I delete everything, including passwords etc.

Sled Dog said:

Irv sled dog is correct, the cookie is for your username and password.

MrSled said:
Sled Dog said:

Irv sled dog is correct, the cookie is for your username and password.

Ok, good to know Tom.

Thanks ;)!

Back