• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cool!

Al Bundy

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 Rx Warrior
Really like the Totally Yamaha gear!

2017-05-09 20.43.39.jpg

2017-05-09 20.41.17.jpg

These will cover the pro-action mounting holes in the tunnel of the Warrior!

2017-05-09 20.40.28.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-05-09 20.39.40.jpg
    2017-05-09 20.39.40.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 160

What is the size of the decals and are they available in red?

Where does one aquire such items? Must have.
:bling

Where does one aquire such items? Must have.
:bling
One must sign up for lifetime membership! Click on the "VIP" section at the top of the page and it'll give you all the options.

One must sign up for lifetime membership! Click on the "VIP" section at the top of the page and it'll give you all the options.
Hmmmm... I see its $150 for the full blown lifetime membership.
I might consider splurging once I get to know some of the local members here and get in on some group rides. :)

Thanks for the info. :rocks:

cheap when you consider all the wealth of info on this site you will save more than that in knowledge gained with in the first season.

cheap when you consider all the wealth of info on this site you will save more than that in knowledge gained with in the first season.
No I get it. I have a lifetime membership on a few other forums that have been a big help.
I'll get around to coughing up the dough soon. :cool:

Thanks guys!! Getting low on some shirts, might have to get a summer order in. As Steiner posted, you can order direct from the store as well. If you become a Lifetime Member you will get what ever size and style I have the most of. But I think all the TY Gear looks great!!

Thanks guys!! Getting low on some shirts, might have to get a summer order in. As Steiner posted, you can order direct from the store as well. If you become a Lifetime Member you will get what ever size and style I have the most of. But I think all the TY Gear looks great!!

So am I hearing this right, you'll send out some gear when you sign up for lifetime member ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So am I hearing this right, you'll send out some gear when you sign up for lifetime member ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VIP section at the top of the page. There's more options then Lifetime membership. I chose lifetime because of the "cool" people who have been extremely helpful to me in the short year I've been here.

Back