• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Couple Suspension Questions

acesfan05

Extreme
I have an 08 FX Nytro (standard) with the 121"x15"x1.75" Backcountry track and Slydog Powerhounds installed. All preloads are set to factory settings. Front clickers are set to 3/4's hard (rebound and compression). Front limiter strap is set to the middle and back limiter strap is set at the top hole. Sway bar is attached.

I ride some trail and some deep powder and I realize normally when you set up this sled to ride well in one conditions you are sacrificing a good ride in the other conditions. It currently rides great for me in the deep powder, but the ride on trails isn't as great. I get some inside ski lift and even tho it eats up the bumps, it's a harsh ride.

What can I change to get a more comfortable ride on rough trail?

What can I change to reduce inner ski lift?

And if I make your recommended changes, how will it sacrifice my deep powder ride?

Thanks,
Will

you can tweak all you want and be happy one day and then hate it the next when conditions change........do what Krakan ha suggested and you'll be happy every day. Makes a huge difference on the rear skid

Back