• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cover for Venture MP/Lite

tfreake

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Yamaha Phazer GT
1990 Yamaha Bravo Transporter
Any recommendations on a cover for my Venture MP? Something on Amazon on for less $100 ? Let me know if you’ve got any experience with such? Thanks, Tony

Might not have much choice since the MP has been out of production since 2018 so the Yamaha one is NLA. The ones they do have for other models are close to $400 o_O

Check for sizing, probably will need a L or XL for the length.

Any recommendations on a cover for my Venture MP? Something on Amazon on for less $100 ? Let me know if you’ve got any experience with such? Thanks, Tony
Funny I was just looking for the same and figured I would look here to see if someone had posted. My old cover was in a poor state when I got it but now is NFG..........
If/when I find something I will let you know.

Funny I was just looking for the same and figured I would look here to see if someone had posted. My old cover was in a poor state when I got it but now is NFG..........
If/when I find something I will let you know.
I'm also looking for a cover. The regular ones don't fit these weird shaped machines

Back