• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CR10EK VS CR9EK

yamyfreak said:
Tryan ATTACK do you actually have the CR9EKB plugs or are you running the CR9EK plug. People want to know.
Yes they are the CR9EKB plugs and I got them at my local dealer. It is the same plug that is used in the Phazer sleds. That plus putting Amsoil 0w-40 in after the break in miles is the only thing that has been done. I do have the marginal snow wheel kit and that has cut down on some friction but I had those on last season so that can not be considered in the way it performed this season. I noticed better throttle response right away with the CR9EKB plugs and after getting out on the trails it just flat out rips. :4STroke:

Freddie Klies of ECP did the testing of the NGK10 dual electrode spark plugs back in 2004. All of this testing was done on an 03 RX-1 onthe ECP dynamometer. He reported 2-3 HP increase and offered these plugs aspart of his ECP air intake kit. As far as I know, the NGK10 dual electrode plugs were not tested in the newer fuel injected engines.

Back