• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cramp in my throutle hand

quebecmoutainrider

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Ok now...what do you trail guys do to prevent that cramp in the hand and thumb thing..do you guys just get use to it..or do you guys change your throutle..I didnt have a problem on my 2-smoke..but whenever I ride the trails for a time...my thumb or hand cramps up..is this normal for long trail rides..hell this is just one more reason to ride off trail..lol.atleast then your on or off all the time..so you never get cramps..dont tell my wife,or she will just rub it in everytime we ride..she can be a pain just like the next guy..lol..

I just got this reply from them (NCI)

The price per unit is $96 + shipping in the US. For payments received through PayPal by December 31 we are offering a 12% discount, which brings your price to $84.48 + shipping. Standard shipping via USPS is $5. We expect current orders will ship 12/22.

Just rotate your throttle to a different position. I tried a bunch of different spots and then found the sweet spot with no cramping. There is a screw on the back to loosen then rotate and tighten it up again.

The ATV throttle looks fun too.

thanks guys..but what is the real problem..is that I need something that will enable me to ride my sled at half throutle and be able to have it on the bar..this way my hand will not cramp up..its like pinned but only half..because unlike us..my wife does not ride 2 times or 3 times the speed limite..except on lakes, ;)! I have something else in mind..and it does exactly what I want.also under 30$.+ shipping..pretty sure I cant put the link..that was sent to me..thanks ;)! .looks like a pretty cool gizmo.,but I will post pics when I finish installing it..pics of my handlebar ;):D
I really dont see why we cant post other links..I support our sponcers..I bought an MPI,that came from mountain performance ;)!

This gizmo allows you to keep your existing throttle and heater, just installs under the bar and is good for low speed or cruising but is not good for high speed because it goes too far under the bar.

Attachments

• Gizmo.JPG
    Gizmo.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 215
Which is exactly what I want..it can be put on to ride with her..and then just taken off when I ride off trail or when with friends..thanks again yamahaRX1..I didnt want to say where I got the link. ;)! .lol..

Actually it can stay on without getting in the way. Both throttles work, when you move the lower one it moves the upper one too.

Back