• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cross Reference for C&A carbides

rock doc

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder XTX SE. Previous 2011 Nytro xtx, 2016 Apex GT, 1998 Polaris Indy 600 xlt
I just noticed that one of my carbides on my C&A pro skis is completely worn out. I guess I was really hard on the left ski because the right is still like new. None of the shops around her stock carbides for these skis. Are there any carbides off stock skis that may fit? We are leaving at noon today and would hate to lose out.

C&A ski carbides are pretty unique... Only sharing the same bolt pattern as Slydog skis. If you have C&A Outlaw skis, then you are SOL.

The reason you have more wear on the left ski is due road running. More often, your right ski can dip into some snow roadside.

Yes - we ran a few road. Seems excessive though. I noticed the wear is sloped front to back so I am guessing I need to shim my skis. Once the carbide on the front wore off the rest likely peeled off.

Guess I will be running with no carbide on the left tonight...should not have given my stockers away!

Thanks for the information!

You could try calling your nearest Skidoo dealer. I think C&A skis are an option on the Skidoos, so they may just have some carbides in stock.

Back