• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve Demo Rides - Today - Excell Motorsports Park

Curve Industries

TY Advertiser
Website
www.curveindustries.com
Feel the hype for yourself at the Excell Motorsports Park in Bouckville, NY!

We'll be there from 11am to 4pm - hope to see you there!

- Sean

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 99

C'mon over to NW Wisco! I've love to try out a set!

I have mine here waiting to install. Hoping for more snow before I try them. Also looking for some sort of paper/print template for leading edge install.

???

http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/curve-leading-edge-install.135028/#post-1218659

Emailed Curve no response.

Called Curve was told I had to buy template.

Tech was supposed to call me back. Did not.

In fairness I did express my dissatisfaction with the whole template thing. Either dimple the ski, make a paper template, or better yet swap the Curve sticker for a sticker template.

I have $500 into this ski setup and I don't want to f-it up, but at the same time I refuse to pay $15 plus S&H for a stupid template.

Just got off the phone with Nathan from Curve. He got me the dimensions that I was after. I suggested that they dimple or pilot drill for the LE installation on all skis. He agreed and figured maybe a simple 1/8" hole 1/8" deep would be simple enough to do.

Sorry for the mixup TD! We sell templates because the installation will then be perfect.

We cannot dimple the ski because it would need to be dimpled on top which may result in excessive misalignment once drilled through to the bottom.

If we send sticker or paper templates, bits may walk or not be centered.

You bring up a great point though about at least publishing the dimensions for daring do-it-yourselfers and I tend to agree.

- Sean

Back