• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

custom rails

shadow44

TY 4 Stroke God
Just doing some thinking while I have some down time....I was thinking about extending my sled to a 128" but want one piece rails with an approach angle like the XTX...who would be the best company for that..ICEAGE?

I got a mail fron ICEAGE. XTX aproach angle would be NO PROBLEM on the shorties geometry suspension. They sent me a quick CAD on it and it looked very nice, although it was 144" rails.. Thereby a 128 should not be a problem,... They take 500$ for custom rails.

Krakan, please keep us updated. I assume this would also be a bolt up for 08 RTX suspension components? Would there also be any drop brackets needed for the rear to accomplish this or are the stock 08 mount points sufficient?

Well there might not be any updates until maybee next year. But as I was told the rails would fit all FX Nytro models.

Why would you need new dropbrackets?? It is just new rails.. Kind of the same as extending your rails but with the better aproach angle of the XTX rails...

dirkdiggler said:
I would be interested in a set of these as well. Let me knwo the cost from ICE AGE if you get it them made.

ICE AGE got back to me today..they can do everyting I asked...128", XTX approach angle and able to put an 8" wheel using the stock rear axle....$500 plus sipping...downfall is they won't be able to start them for 3-4 weeks...but that's ok cause it will be next seasons project.

Put me down for a set but a little longer 136 "and well split the shipping costs. :Rockon:

Back