• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Damn you COVID! -- Trailer prices

mine came in last week. They are now 20 weeks out. Thinking about putting up for sale and ordering another......

mine came in last week. 12 weeks exactly from order date. They are now 20 weeks out. thinking of putting it up for sale and ordering another...
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Nice looking trailer!

Idk 5 months should work before next season. Things I worry about is workmanship exactly who going to do the assembly? Manufacturing can’t keep workers to manufacture trailers if no raw materials and will need to hire and train new talent. Something in the process is bound to be problematic. I’m not buying anything that needs electronics with chip shortages who knows what you’re getting. Trailers should be ok but do need good welders with bad welds trailers will be crap.

I don’t think this went off the rails. It starts with damn you COVID. COVID came from China. And my Wife is suffering from long haul COVID. I have to sell my house and buy one with everything on one level. Because of it. Her heart races even after going down the stairs. The doctors ran all kinds of tests. They last told her it’s in her head. She is so desperate to feel better. She had to go to a virtual Doctors appointment to get prescribed Ivermectin. It’s not politics it’s a fact! Sorry for the rant. My family loves the COVID Escape Room. You Canadians are funny love your sense of humor! Thank you for. Your postings! I have enjoyed sharing these with my family. My Millennial kids are loving these! They are laughing there asses off. You guys are right on the money with these! And they do not agree with my politics. So job well done! It is something we all need right now!

Last edited:
Access for the front ski tie down

I only had them put one door in . Being an in lnline the front sled will be over to the right. I could have put 2 in. I was concerned that one door was going to look goofy but in the end , who cares?
I am impressed with the build quality of the Pro-Line. Also like the fact when you deal with them you are dealing with the owner and his kids. When i picked the trailer up the owner was there personally doing one final inspection on it before I hooked it up.

I only had them put one door in . Being an in lnline the front sled will be over to the right. I could have put 2 in. I was concerned that one door was going to look goofy but in the end , who cares?
I am impressed with the build quality of the Pro-Line. Also like the fact when you deal with them you are dealing with the owner and his kids. When i picked the trailer up the owner was there personally doing one final inspection on it before I hooked it up.

Looks like a really nice trailer, I like it.

Less doors less problems no water leakage. I won’t even include a fuel door learned just another problem and can always fuel sleds when unloaded.

I don’t think this went off the rails. It starts with damn you COVID. COVID came from China. And my Wife is suffering from long haul COVID. I have to sell my house and buy one with everything on one level. Because of it. Her heart races even after going down the stairs. The doctors ran all kinds of tests. They last told her it’s in her head. She is so desperate to feel better. She had to go to a virtual Doctors appointment to get prescribed Ivermectin. It’s not politics it’s a fact! Sorry for the rant. My family loves the COVID Escape Room. You Canadians are funny love your sense of humor! Thank you for. Your postings! I have enjoyed sharing these with my family. My Millennial kids are loving these! They are laughing there asses off. You guys are right on the money with these! And they do not agree with my politics. So job well done! It is something we all need right now!
laughter is medicine and it's great that you and family together look forward to the Covid Escape Room. My heart and prayers go out to your wife and family, hope you guys are all feeling better soon. Joe

Ok trailer is in! Picked it up yesterday. Glad I ordered it way back in the spring because they are selling the same trailer for 14% more now. Overall I'm pretty happy but I have to tell you I think that quality control took a big dump with the C19 struggles. Once I got it home I gave it a good once over and I have some work to do.

All the wiring connections are usings those sh$tty blue pressure connectors including ones UNDER the trailer. At least they could have wrapped in electrical tape. Salt is going to kill those things over time so I have some work to do there. I noticed in a few spots when they were screwing down the decking they missed the support beam. Oh well all easy fix ups.

Next steps
- I think I want to paint the floor, maybe with a textured surface. Any suggestions?
- I have some LED lights coming. I plan to do three 5' strips on the ceiling and wire it to either run off a battery when detached from the truck or or truck power just in case I use it sometime in the off season.
- Caliber Edge Glides for the transition between the deck of trailer and the door.

Attachments

• 20210920_183020_resized.jpg
    20210920_183020_resized.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 20210920_183045_resized.jpg
    20210920_183045_resized.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 130
Ok trailer is in! Picked it up yesterday. Glad I ordered it way back in the spring because they are selling the same trailer for 14% more now. Overall I'm pretty happy but I have to tell you I think that quality control took a big dump with the C19 struggles. Once I got it home I gave it a good once over and I have some work to do.

All the wiring connections are usings those sh$tty blue pressure connectors including ones UNDER the trailer. At least they could have wrapped in electrical tape. Salt is going to kill those things over time so I have some work to do there. I noticed in a few spots when they were screwing down the decking they missed the support beam. Oh well all easy fix ups.

Next steps
- I think I want to paint the floor, maybe with a textured surface. Any suggestions?
- I have some LED lights coming. I plan to do three 5' strips on the ceiling and wire it to either run off a battery when detached from the truck or or truck power just in case I use it sometime in the off season.
- Caliber Edge Glides for the transition between the deck of trailer and the door.
I have the same tailer as this. I painted the floor with epoxy paint. Second coat I added a grit to the can and painted any place you could walk.
My guides and mats inside are quite a bit different than what you have. Shell is identical to mine though.

I have the same tailer as this. I painted the floor with epoxy paint. Second coat I added a grit to the can and painted any place you could walk.
My guides and mats inside are quite a bit different than what you have. Shell is identical to mine though.
Do you remember what brand epoxy paint you used and how did it hold up?

Back