• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dealer Feedback

Kevin

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Not sure where to post this, but just had to share.

So me and a buddy have been waiting for our tunnel protectors like many others.
Dealer called last week and said that they got two sets from a cat dealer for us.
We went in to pick up tunnel protectors and other stuff on Saturday, just got one bill so we could figure it out after. We step away from the counter and my buddy is looking at the bill and says something isn't right and by now the showroom has quite a few people in it. The owner can see us standing in the showroom and says what's wrong, my buddy says you didn't charge us for the tunnel protectors. The owner says Nope they are "NO Charge, you spent that kind of money on a sled and they should come with them".
WOW!! So they bought some place else and ate the cost.
Great dealer !!!
Not sure if I can mention the dealer so I won't unless I'm told I can edit my post

Thats awesome. We call out the bad ones, I think its more important to praise the good ones.

Picked up my SW on the weekend - dealer installed heated visor cord, no charge! Nice to celebrate the good things these folks do.

Back