• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Decals falling off nytro

Could you elaborate more please. There was one post a few months back where the white racing strobes on the nose of the sled fell off. Possible due to the textured plastic on the nose/side panels. Thats all I have heard of.

I have had the racing strobes fall off on both sides, one of the large white decals that says 4 stoke gensis on it, and one of the Yamaha Decals located under the clutch

i have had the nose cone decals come off, and the big yamaha decals on the side panels come off from both our 08 nytro mtx's.

it is from the plastic and release agent. very hard to get decals to stick to permenantly.

i relate mine to being subject to powder riding, and snow blowing over them at rapid speeds.

just another one of those small items that plague the platform. not a ride ending issue or anything, pull em off, leave em off or replace them. the options are yours. ski

A friend of mine has the standard Nytro. His sled had not decals left.. The wierd thing about that is that there was NO smoth spots on the sidepanels like on any other Nytro I have seen...

One of the nose decals on mine fell off so I went to remove the other side and it is stuck like $hit to fur. Go figure.

Rx1M5

one nose decal fell of my sled. but my friend fixed it, he crashed my sled :o| and just replaced the whole thing with a new completely stickerless nose piece so its all the same again. iirc it was between -15 and -20 C

ive had no probs with mine but my buddy lost the nose decals of his. like mentioned, the plastic surface on these are tough for stickers to adhere.

snownutz said:
My nose decal came off also,dealer got me a new one under warranty.

wow!! my dealer laughed at me when mine fell off last november. come to think of it, he laughs alot. too much sometimes.

Back