• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

December 16-28 TY ride in Calumet at Americ Inn

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
Got my room reserved. NosPro and I have - thanks to TOM- a 2 king 2 room suite for 93 bucks. Cant beat that with a stick. We are arriving Thursday evening/night and leaving Sunday.

Who else is optimistic on the snow and Ice and will join us?

It is going to be GREAT.

Yamadoo

Awesome spot, trail is right next to the parking lot, hope it snow's.

Yea haven't been there in years but my memory is trail is right out back turn right for Copper harbor or left for Houghton Hancock..

I plan on going, went last year even when the ride got cancelled, then the day before they got the first 8" , wasn't fun dodging rocks on the trail.

Yea haven't been there in years but my memory is trail is right out back turn right for Copper harbor or left for Houghton Hancock..
Your memory is correct! I stayed there a few years ago

Running Solo and interested in going. I do not have a room BUT if someone is looking for a roommate maybe? Or someone needs to cancel? Non smoker . I could be up on Thursday mid day.

Running Solo and interested in going. I do not have a room BUT if someone is looking for a roommate maybe? Or someone needs to cancel? Non smoker . I could be up on Thursday mid day.

Glad you are going to make it bud!

Back