• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

December 16-28 TY ride in Calumet at Americ Inn

Buddah!, Hand in there buddy where coming soon enough.

Last edited:
We are headed up the 26th anyone staying that long???

I was in Calumet today for work and the snow is there and still coming down, looks like mid season already. Conditions should be good to go this weekend!
Could you tell if they were grooming trails yet???

I arrived in Hancock this afternoon. Here is what I found for trails and conditions.

Attachments

• keweenaw trails.jpg
    keweenaw trails.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 163
I will not be able to make it there this weekend but looking like we'll be up there for new yrs weekend. Anybody else be there that weekend as well looking to ride?

I will not be able to make it there this weekend but looking like we'll be up there for new yrs weekend. Anybody else be there that weekend as well looking to ride?
If I'm not in muni , I'll be there.

Wish I could make it this weekend...:(

Just got to Calumet lots of snow and snowing should be great

Damn Yamadoo, you just gotta rub it in don't you?? Lol. I'm so jealous! U guys be safe and get those trails all set for when I get up there for New Years!

I have a house rented in Rockland Monday 12/26 leaving Thursday 12/29... have up to four spots available (two rooms) If anyone want to tag along

Damn Yamadoo, you just gotta rub it in don't you?? Lol. I'm so jealous! U guys be safe and get those trails all set for when I get up there for New Years!
Missed you Dan. Never stopped snowing. All went well no equipment or people hurt. !!

Mark

Sure wished I could have made that ride, looks like you all had a Great time.

I have a house rented in Rockland Monday 12/26 leaving Thursday 12/29... have up to four spots available (two rooms) If anyone want to tag along
We have reservations in Florence wi but looking for somewhere different to stay, 3 yamy riders a apex a sidewinder and s a Nytro

We pushed it back a day... arrive Tuesday leave Friday... so far the house has 1room available but if you 3 can make that work come on out...

PMed you my info

Back