• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did anyone ever Consider Riding Motorcycles across Canada Mid Winter?

Thank you for posting this!!I laughed so hard at the frozen eggs (been there)they are a tough couple as winter camping can be brutal,sad ending but he was doing what he loved!

Ed is now guiding exotic bike rides. Harder to get Honda C-90 parts now days so they are going to Honda C-125 I think they call them Honda Cub .. Most popular bike in the World over 330 Million of them sold..
I would love to find a woman who would do just normal adventures.. 14% of Motorcycle Owners are Female .. I suppose most women who own a snowmobile are married..
He as ridden across India "Got really sick " Rode across Iran .. Says that Iranians are the nicest people he has ever met..

Can you imagine riding thousands of miles only to get stopped by Montreal Police for having studded tires on a motorcycle that weights less than 200 Pounds.. ?

Back