• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

did googles on snowmobile forums.........

Tork

TY 4 Stroke God
and Yamaha smowmobile
and Totallyamaha does not seem to come up.
a friend of mine had done this for me but he is in Europe and I dont know how.
Should we look into this? or no?
Can somebody else do this besides our admin so it is not another thing on his plate?

I looked at the google results from here, and most of those forums aren't any good. Are you saying you want to attract more people by having google show the results for TY?

Attachments

• smaller attak.jpg
    smaller attak.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 132
From what i understand all these search engines scan text on the home page of a web site and store that information as text with a pointer to the web site Totallyamaha.com does not have the word snowmobile anywhere thus the reason it has not been picked up by these scan engines during there normal scans. If i recall another option is to pay a small fee to have your site added manually which could probably include these words some search engines will let you submit a request to be added for free.

Here's a pretty good page on the subject

www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Campus/1282/

I feel this should be looked into. You can hire someone to do this quite easily. Someone on here should have the skills to do so. I am sure we could attract more people this way since right now it is mostly word of mouth!

zactly
Question prompted by a long time friend who I used to ride with. He took a year off because he adopted twin boys from Siberia.
Thinking about dumping Polaris and going 4 stroke, he ased me 3 times, what is that site again and I finally email him the link. This guy aint no dummy either.

Yes Steve but I think the fee is very small.
And I think somebody needs to make a list of all the search words people would use and there misspellings.

Snomobile forum, snowmobile forum, yamaha forum, sled forum, 4 stroke snowmobile. etc etc

Yamaha has probably sold over 30,000 4 stroke sleds if you include 06 models. I bet some folks are looking for a place like TY but they cant find us. More than one out of 10 sledders are on the net that is for sure. Especially the type that are spending 8 large and up for a sled.

We could compile a list of search words and terms right here as a group and it is ready for whenever the admins decide to use it.

I have made so many changes in the past, I didnt update them and some are missing.... it will take sometime before you see us in some of those google searches.

Spent an hour talking to a guy.
We can add rich text saying our key search phrases in sort of a mission statement and have that on our pages.
It also helps to have other sites linked to us.
But crap, did not intend for this to be one more thing for you. :(
If I can help all you need to do is yell

Back