• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Different width sliders

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
I have a 2018 Vector. What I would like to know is there a advantage in using the wider sliders vs the narrow ones. I know the narrow ones go through the windows of the track easier. Will the narrow ones last as long as the wider ones. The machine came with the wider ones but I have 4 sets of the narrow ones. Since I have the suspension out it is easier to replace them. Will the wider ones keep the track more aligned.

they will work fine and might even last longer than the wide ones.

The narrow ones may let more snow in and be an advantage, I would use them and remember that they will wear super fast until the load is shared by the wheels then they will wear slow. If you look back you will see tons of posts of people complaining there is 50% wear in 2-300 miles and ‘do I have to replace every weekend followed by guys saying they put 2 k on with out changing. So I just expect quick wear at first they really slow wear. My 2 cents

put the Depont one on the last a long time.

I pull my suspension out every year & go through it completely. I had the wide slides on it & put on about 2,500 miles this year & the slides still have some meat left on them. Since I have a narrow set of sliders laying around I figured I would use them if there wasn't a problem with them. I run my track as loose as I can.

Back