• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Digital Water Temp Gauge Group Buy

PM'd all the following.

1CrazySledder

DaJudge

SPEED

looking4speed

snolover

snomonut

srxgreg

4strokes are better than2

Yummy

skmon

sleddheadd

01S XR700

cameljockey

WarriorDan

jsa3107

dar6ren

06RTXRider

Hello,

The temperature gauges and coolant splices are in stock and ready to ship. Total cost for both if you are in the USA will be $130 shipped. If you live in Canada the total shipped will be $135. All orders will be sent via USPS Priority Mail in the USA and USPS Air Mail to Canada. We accept all major credit cards, paypal at srxspec@gwtc.net, and will also take money orders but won’t ship until we receive the payment. If you want to contact us with your payment information the easiest time to reach us is from 4 PM Central time until 8 PM at 605-387-2833. Please respond to this message with your address & payment option. If you want include your credit card information or call us directly to relay credit card information that is fine with us. We would ask that you respond with your address for ease of writing down all your addresses.

Thank You,
Allen Ulmer
Ulmer Racing
43230 290th St
Menno SD 57045
605-387-2833
Srxspec@gwtc.net

Allen does the digital water temp gauge illuminate at night? I already purchased the splice from you and I am wondering about the gauge?

Thank you

Yes it does. It has a green backlighting at night. I will try to post a picture of one tonight if I get a chance.

Some pictures...

Attachments

• Misc 007.jpg
    Misc 007.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 310
  • Misc 008.jpg
    Misc 008.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 517
  • Misc 009.jpg
    Misc 009.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Misc 010.jpg
    Misc 010.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 497
Black1000, shipping to Ontario would be $14 via USPS Airmail Parcel Post. The gauges are $100 so it'd be a total of $114.

Sled Dog, for two gauges and coolant splices it'd be $250 ($100 per gauge and $25 per splice) and shipping would be $17 via USPS Airmail Parcel Post for a total of $264.

1CrazySledder, the previous ones I have had were a blue backlighting. These are all green and there's no way to change it that I can see or by reading the instructions.

:o|

undecided, yes the readout is visible at night.

Srxspec said:
1CrazySledder, the previous ones I have had were a blue backlighting. These are all green and there's no way to change it that I can see or by reading the instructions.

:o|

:o| ....is right. lol

Back