• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does anyone have an opinion about this exhaust?

i test this exaust system , i got a real 6hp on dyno and better torque, faster on top, 14 lbs lighter, the only problem they don't have flexible like yamaha so i broke all the system, the sound is like a bike , i take out the buffle at the end and when i release gaz you see the fire at the end. i'm waiting for the new system, they suppose to correct it. believe me, you can't get 4 hp from bender or other company, these pipe are bigger from the motor to the end. thebest.

I have to agree with spray. I have also heard from a couple people on this site that the GP-1 is way to loud for the trail. It is working great for NOS-PRO on the asphalt. The QC-1 is the way to go. I have heard this on Spray's blue beast and it is perfect.

For racing, definetly the GP1 from White Knuckle Performance. For trail, the QC1. Heard from some that the Bender was giving them problems, but that was all hear say, and I can't say I heard it myself. I had no problems with the fit and finish of the GP1 system, and it went in just under 2 hours. That makes a big difference to me, clean and easy. Definetly will be running the QC1 system on the trail this season.

Sled-ed, the adjustable bender exhaust may never become avilable... 9 1/2 months I have been waiting... Might try the Maxximum Performance one.

AMEN Spray!!! :D

spray25 said:
I'm telling you the White Knuckle is awesome!!

I would have to agree I was on the waiting list a month for the bender (through MPI) and canceled and ordered from Whiteknuckle. The guy was courteous on the phone took my info down and three days later a box was on my front lawn with the exhaust in it when I got home.

Now that is what I call service!

I forgot to mention that while talking on the phone to place my order the man at Whiteknuckle also asked what elevation I ride at and recomended jet sizes for me to try. :D The sound of the exhaust is awesome too :D

Like I said, NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!! I was treated the same way, when it came down to ordering my exhaust, excellent technical information, and fast and courteous service. White Knuckle Performance also asked what I was using their exhaust system for, and also recommended some great tips. White Knuckle Performance! No doubt about it!!!

Any jetting required for the QC-1? I am running everything stock so I would like to just bolt the exhaust in and go. Possible?

I just bolted on mine and went. I ride at 6500-11,000 ft elevations though. With the stock jetting my RX-1m was allways running rich to the point of leaving black spots all over the rear deck of the tunnel. After switching the exhaust and leaving the jets the same, the sled is burning just right acording to plug color and no more black soot running down the tips or blowing out on to the rear deck of the tunnel.

I've been hearing nothing but good things about the WhiteKnuckle exhaust but I wanted to get some opinions/thoughts on the one being offered by Maxxium Performace. Since it is new and no one probably has any riding time with it, I'm sure it will be hard to get side-by-side comparisons or to verify their claims are accurate. However, I have bought from them in the past and they modified my XTC pipe and I was very satisfied with their products and workmanship.

It supposedly has more HP gains but does not offer the same weight savings as the one being offered by Whiteknuckle. I'm sure at some point, the additional HP increase would be a wash when factoring in the additional weight; MaxPerf being heavier than Whiteknuckle.

Here is a link to MaxPerf:
[/url]http://www.maxxperf.com/ There is a link on the left hand side of the page called New RX-1 Exhaust.

Back