• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does anyone know where in centeral WI I can get a clutch puller by tomorrow?

Where are you located? I’m in the UP. But I have one at home. I could possibly arrange sonething

I am in Wausau right now, our trip is next week. If I can't get the clutches/studs/coolant leak/exhaust leak (Just found this one ) fixed I am going to leave the winder in the garage and ride the Poo of shame.

I am in Wausau right now, our trip is next week. If I can't get the clutches/studs/coolant leak/exhaust leak (Just found this one ) fixed I am going to leave the winder in the garage and ride the Poo of shame.
I’m home tomorrow afternoon? I’m 1.5 hours south of Wausau.

Sounds like you may have a Sidewinder of Shame too. Who beat this thing up?

Some of it is me, there is still alot of stuff wrong from the guy who had it before me.... I am going to be taking it to Mr. Sled this week before my trip. We will see if we can get her together and running...

Some of it is me, there is still alot of stuff wrong from the guy who had it before me.... I am going to be taking it to Mr. Sled this week before my trip. We will see if we can get her together and running...

It will be a fun project :)

Back