• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does the top of this center shock look correct ?

On the dual spring set up leave the preload adjustment on full soft and adjust how the tall spring comes in with collars. If you want the long spring to come into effect sooner, put in a taller collar, or an additional collar, in, effectively bottoming out the short spring sooner. My dual rate springs have adjustable collars so i can adjust without taking the spring off.
That would be ideal.

Yup, mines exactly the same, shifted to the left at the top bushing mount, guess it's normal. My buds is same but not as much. I would also increase spring tension, that looks a little loose.

Yup, mines exactly the same, shifted to the left at the top bushing mount, guess it's normal. My buds is same but not as much. I would also increase spring tension, that looks a little loose.
Oh did not notice that. Is it a Hiem in there? Dont remember. Either way maybe stick a thick oring both sides to keep it centered. Should be clips in there if hiems bearing. Dont run it hitting on side.

Oh did not notice that. Is it a Hiem in there? Dont remember. Either way maybe stick a thick oring both sides to keep it centered. Should be clips in there if hiems bearing. Dont run it hitting on side.
I don't bielive it hits the side with much force. There were no marks on the mounting points showing that its hitting excessively. But I will definatly keep an eye on it.

Back