• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does your Nytro front end dart or feel twitchy -here's a fix

canoehead said:
Wonder what it uses for ball joints?

Check website, uses stock ball joints.

They say "zero" is stock. Does that mean stock on an 08 or 09? Because as I recall they changed the camber on the 09's.

I am very interested. I wish I saw this a month ago, don't really feel like tearing the sled apart again this close to snow.

I would assume this would also make the use of shims obsolete.

I like the price and the adjustability. Seems like a lot of value for the price. It would still have to use shims to adjust the camber. The shims they show in the photo look to go on the backside of the ring.

Cool idea! Now that my Nytro is almost sold all these cool products are coming out to fix the front end. Dang.

I'm curious about sealed needle bearing upgrade says it includes upper and lower ball joints for $75

Interesting concept and a decent price. I thought this had been tried by shaving off the front of the lower a arm and shimming the rear moving it "forward" in comparison to the upper mount.

I was also under the assumption that this would not change the caster but only change the angle that the spindle is "leaning back" if looking at it from the side. I thought to change the caster you would have to change where the a arms mount in the subframe. Currently all 4 a arms mount parallel to each other making the spindle move up and down at the same angle. But by moving the upper a arm mounts out of a parallel mounting position and into more of a "V" mounting position the caster would change as the suspension cycled.

You can change caster by rotating the angle of the spindle on the end of the a-arms. Their system is a solid idea.

Would like to see some feedback on these, I'm very interested in giving them a try. For some reason I tried hygear site to order and couldn't find a checkout, maybe it was an issue with using the site via smartphone.

Finally, the product I've been waiting for. Maybe I can get more pressure off the front of skis now. Wearing out far too many carbides at the front prematurely. I've tried flipping rubber, shimming the back, etc.
If this works, the XTX may stay in my stable longer than I was planning.

furg69 said:
Would like to see some feedback on these, I'm very interested in giving them a try. For some reason I tried hygear site to order and couldn't find a checkout, maybe it was an issue with using the site via smartphone.

I think they are going to start shipping this week. Call them 607-533-7434

Back