• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Doing It In Dirt Fall 2017 Pictures.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Photos from the ride in Munising MI
  • First day was 160 miles on the UTV/ATVs. Lots of great trails and found Laughing Whitefish Falls
  • Second day was heavy rain in the AM, Miners Castle, Alger Falls, Wagner Falls, Twin Falls and then 40 miles of trails.
  • Third day was 60 miles with lunch at Buckhorn with lots of Sun and Fall colors to finish the trip.

Dirt2017 (1).JPG
Dirt2017 (2).JPG
Dirt2017 (3).JPG
Dirt2017 (4).JPG
Dirt2017 (5).JPG
Dirt2017 (6).JPG
Dirt2017 (7).JPG
Dirt2017 (8).JPG
Dirt2017 (9).JPG
Dirt2017 (10).JPG
Dirt2017 (11).JPG
Dirt2017 (12).JPG
Dirt2017 (13).JPG
Dirt2017 (14).JPG
Dirt2017 (15).JPG

Great pics!!!
How did the YXZ perform compared to the others?

Great pics!!!
How did the YXZ perform compared to the others?

Not sure what you mean? We never raced, we just rode. I loved it. Crawl thru and over anything, pounded the bumps very well.. pulled some 70ish mph speeds without a problem.. I never drove the others so I cant compare.

Thought maybe there would have been a little race action that's all

Thought maybe there would have been a little race action that's all

Never crossed my mind. Look at the pictures, does it look like the group was all about racing? LOL, site seeing and relaxing. We must be getting old. Personally I would not want to race any of them because I bought what I wanted not because it was fast but because I wanted the manual shift UTV sport ride that no one else offered.

Yes the Manual shift is awesome
That's the kind of group that always has someone that will surprise you, same as a group of sledders

Back