• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag n fly test today

When I first got my HC kit and I opened it up, did the check to see if everything was there my 2 springs the red and the silver that it came with stood strait up perfect. It was later when I was changing my set-up that I noticed the spring bent. Coil bind; is when the coil binds before it reaches full travel. The only conclusion I could come up with was it was binding and causing a side shift when closing, and that is where the wear to my cover came from, and probably why the spring is now bent.
Remember springs are not always the same. The manufacturer may have changed suppliers, or the material may be sligthly different.
Maybe this is why people earlier in this thread asked about clutches grenading,it is possible!
I am not questioning Turks ability to tune clutches.
I am just stating simple facts, so the rest of our readers might want to check their covers

Back