• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Duluth SnoCross starting now

That was an awesome Pro final watching young Elias Ishoel take the lead after going off the track two times during the race. That young lad has some pretty large cajones to pull off the win.

Congrats to Ski Doo for taking the top three spots in the final with three different teams on the podium.

Watching these races seems to has taken it's toll on me.

Time to call it a night!

Homer2.jpeg

I'm liking the racing action this year with Hibbert retired. Lot's of good racers should make for an exciting season.

Well neither of us got this one. It sure looks to me like Polaris needs to dial in that new rear suspension. All of them seem to be having alot of sideways action. Couldnt tell if it was rebound or bttoming.

You watching VX1R?

I've been super busy lately and had to miss the racing last night. I just got home from Pat's Motorsports open house a short time ago in the UP. A long drive for a day trip from MN but it was worth it. Came home with some screaming good deals.

Just settling in to watch the remaining races.

BenderSX.jpg

That was Fun! Kamm is looking better than last race. They are dialing that sled in. The Doos are sure rippin though.

There seemed to be a little more parity tonight in the undercard classes compared to Duluth, but the Pro Open class seems to be Ski Doo's domain this season. It will be interesting to see if AC or Polaris can regroup and challenge the Doo teams in the big class. Pro Lite is my favorite class to watch. Lots of upcoming talent there. Good to see for sure.

Back