• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Duluth SnoCross starting now

Rumble.gif

Hot Damn.....the 'Doo crew is looking pretty strong once again tonight in the Pro class.

Wow 1,2,3 again. Cant say the Cat guys didnt try. Wonder what it will take?

Bump and run like Tim Trembly did in the first heat? Lot's of hard racing tonight.

Nice to see the Doo's sniffin' the Cats butt in the Sport final!

Cat seems to have a lot of talented drivers in the undercard classes.

Dangit. Kernz was in fourth sport. Didnt show what happened but he left under a yellow.

There's been a few questionable starts tonight for sure.

Pro Women's class was the most entertaining race of the night so far. Kudos to Taven Woodie.

Another 'Doo sniffin' Cat's butt in this class.

Yep, I'm looking for Corin Todd and Kody Kamm to have a strong showing once the final starts. Don't know if they've got enough to beat the Doo's but I hope they make it close.

This longer/faster track seems to be an equalizer of sorts compared to the previous two tracks in Jackson and Duluth.

Both Cat and Polaris are showing some pretty good midrange pull and top speeds tonight compared to the previous rounds.

Yep, I'm looking for Corin Todd and Kody Kamm to have a strong showing once the final starts. Don't know if they've got enough to beat the Doo's but I hope they make it close.

This longer/faster track seems to be an equalizer of sorts compared to the previous two tracks in Jackson and Duluth.

Both Cat and Polaris are showing some pretty good midrange pull and top speeds tonight compared to the previous rounds.
Its fun to have different choices but I am rooting for the same guys! I am sure Cat and Polaris were both working hard over the Holidays looking for power! I know Carver is at the races for suspension now. I didnt ask him why he is first going now. Wish I would have.

Back