• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dupont SMA-DPSSR-00-00 Sliders

A&Shuntr

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha Apex XTX 1.75
Been trying to source some for my 2016 Apex XTX to no avail. Are there any in Canada anywhere?

20/80

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 APEX LE XTX
Got mine through my dealer, not sure if there still available in Canada, you may have to source them state side, Barn of parts may carry them, I have the same machine as you.

Teamblue4

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2013 Apex SE
2014 Apex SE
2016 Apex XTX
Port Yamaha or Powersports1 will have them.

I have 2 pair in my basement.

A&Shuntr

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Thanks, placed order with Powersports1. Hopefully won't come up as BO'd when processed.

RobX-1

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 50th Apex XT-X, 08 40th Apex LTX GT, 08 40th Nytro RTX, & 03 RX-1
If no luck with them, get a hold of Kevin at Port Yamaha. I know last year, they had a bunch of them in a barrel they were selling very reasonably priced at the snow shows (this was at the Novi show last year). I too have a spare set of these but just wished Yamaha continued offering the mountain versions of the duponts (SMA-DPSSR-MT-00) as that is what I run on my 146" XTX due to them having the vespel inserts all the way down the length of the rail. Although these will fit our XTX's, you will notice that the dupont vespel inserts do not exist all the way back to the ends of the slider.

A&Shuntr

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sad story update LOL, UPS driver pulls up to house (me lots of excitment) opens back doors and pulls out long black plastic bag with one slider sticking out of it..... WTF...... pointed out to him the labed on the package states two sliders, he says not his problem, of course when I refuse the package he gets all pissy. Back to the drawing board. And to add insult to injury he wanted to collect $42 in brokerage fees.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Sad story update LOL, UPS driver pulls up to house (me lots of excitment) opens back doors and pulls out long black plastic bag with one slider sticking out of it..... WTF...... pointed out to him the labed on the package states two sliders, he says not his problem, of course when I refuse the package he gets all pissy. Back to the drawing board. And to add insult to injury he wanted to collect $42 in brokerage fees.
Who was the shipper? Should go back on them to make claim.

A&Shuntr

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Powersports1 in Wisconsin USA, Called them and they answered but said they were closed till Monday. I am at a disadvantage being in Canada. What started out as great service went downhill quick. If they had of taped both sliders together all would have made it here together.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Powersports1 in Wisconsin USA, Called them and they answered but said they were closed till Monday. I am at a disadvantage being in Canada. What started out as great service went downhill quick. If they had of taped both sliders together all would have made it here together.
Right!!