• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dupont SMA-DPSSR-00-00 Sliders

A&Shuntr

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha Apex XTX 1.75
Been trying to source some for my 2016 Apex XTX to no avail. Are there any in Canada anywhere?

Got mine through my dealer, not sure if there still available in Canada, you may have to source them state side, Barn of parts may carry them, I have the same machine as you.

Port Yamaha or Powersports1 will have them.

I have 2 pair in my basement.

Thanks, placed order with Powersports1. Hopefully won't come up as BO'd when processed.

If no luck with them, get a hold of Kevin at Port Yamaha. I know last year, they had a bunch of them in a barrel they were selling very reasonably priced at the snow shows (this was at the Novi show last year). I too have a spare set of these but just wished Yamaha continued offering the mountain versions of the duponts (SMA-DPSSR-MT-00) as that is what I run on my 146" XTX due to them having the vespel inserts all the way down the length of the rail. Although these will fit our XTX's, you will notice that the dupont vespel inserts do not exist all the way back to the ends of the slider.

Powersports1 shipped them out Monday, supposed to get them tomorrow. Great service

Sad story update LOL, UPS driver pulls up to house (me lots of excitment) opens back doors and pulls out long black plastic bag with one slider sticking out of it..... WTF...... pointed out to him the labed on the package states two sliders, he says not his problem, of course when I refuse the package he gets all pissy. Back to the drawing board. And to add insult to injury he wanted to collect $42 in brokerage fees.

Sad story update LOL, UPS driver pulls up to house (me lots of excitment) opens back doors and pulls out long black plastic bag with one slider sticking out of it..... WTF...... pointed out to him the labed on the package states two sliders, he says not his problem, of course when I refuse the package he gets all pissy. Back to the drawing board. And to add insult to injury he wanted to collect $42 in brokerage fees.
Who was the shipper? Should go back on them to make claim.

Powersports1 in Wisconsin USA, Called them and they answered but said they were closed till Monday. I am at a disadvantage being in Canada. What started out as great service went downhill quick. If they had of taped both sliders together all would have made it here together.

Powersports1 in Wisconsin USA, Called them and they answered but said they were closed till Monday. I am at a disadvantage being in Canada. What started out as great service went downhill quick. If they had of taped both sliders together all would have made it here together.
Right!!

Does the packing slip say they shipped 2 ? if so its the carrier fault.

Does the packing slip say they shipped 2 ? if so its the carrier fault.

I believe he refused the package. On a related note. All of the shippers are getting more difficult about processing lost/damaged items. If you see damage, refuse the package unless you really need the item. It is far easier to process the refund with the seller/payment company than it is to deal with shippers these days.

Yes it did state two, even UPS's brokerage paperwork billed me for quanity of two. One obvisously is completely useless to me. I just got off the phone with Powersport1 "Dylan" like I had stated above I was very impressed with the service I was recieving from them at initial purchase... Now not so much warm and fuzzy. He tried to say that the two were "interlocked" together when he packaged them and it may look like one. I've been a professional mechanic for over 35 years and used to race various power sports before my body started to balk back at me. I know what a single slidder looks and feels like.

Back