• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Eagle River Snow Swap Meet

farmerschiferl

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX-LE
So many people know that Haydays in Minnesota has been postponed for next year. In response to that the World Championship Durby Complex in Eagle River, WI is planning on hosting there own "haydays" the same weekend.
Screenshot_20200723-213327.png

Thanks for the update on Wausau...We were looking forward to that show. Milwaukee and Novi are still on. (On the phone with them right now)

If we have to wear a mask the entire time, I am out. With all the cuts we may have to pass and save money for the site :(

Can you do me a favor? Can you check with Precision to see if they have an update on the 2020 Winder flashes?

Precision was closed the last 2 weeks, but I have to talk to them this week and will ask.

If we have to wear a mask the entire time, I am out. With all the cuts we may have to pass and save money for the site :(

I hear ya.... I don't want to wear a mask, but every show has been canceled except for Eagle River, Milwaukee and Novi. So, Thunder Products Clutching will need to follow the rules to sell product.

Precision was closed the last 2 weeks, but I have to talk to them this week and will ask.

I hear ya.... I don't want to wear a mask, but every show has been canceled except for Eagle River, Milwaukee and Novi. So, Thunder Products Clutching will need to follow the rules to sell product.

Thank you! Oh I understand how much you guys need those shows for sales.. they can really set you back.

will be up there to check it out, planing on camping somewhere around there for the weekend since the other two of my group already have that weekend off.

What was that primary clutch you were trying to sell me at the show in Milwaukee last fall?
The billet one.

What was that primary clutch you were trying to sell me at the show in Milwaukee last fall?
The billet one.

Pro 4 billet 3 arm primary (pictured is a 4 arm, but pretty much the same look)

pro_4_primary.jpg

Last edited:
Tom, What do you think of creating some TY masks given the situation we are in....may be able to raise some money for the site.

Tom, What do you think of creating some TY masks given the situation we are in....may be able to raise some money for the site.

Id rather have more users become VIPs to support the site. Masks is like having shirts that no one buys and I have in stock. Lol

those t shirts that said something like "an old man with a sidewinder" ...they were cool and I have no idea how to get one...

Back