• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Early dyno reports (850R)

I get to ride all of them all when putting tunes in them. Doos and Yama/Cats. Get to ride and tune lots of them. I guarantee if you did something to re-valve the SE or get rid of those awful shocks it would be a very different machine. It's the one model of SW I cant stand to ride, along with the longer tracked non-coupled skids, I cant stand that one either as its very wheelie happy like the Doo's are.
If you recall I had just standard gas cell (no idea who made them) on my 2017 STX-DX. Miller obviously had the QS3-R on his 2017 LTX-LE. The difference in ride once you hit a rough patch of trail was mind boggling. We hit some stretches in the UP where the groomer was broke and he was leaving me in the dust, I was getting my guts re-arranged. We traded sleds for awhile and he was shocked too. His would just cruise right through it. Needless to say he wanted back on his immediately. Those QS3 shocks are worth their weight in gold on the Sidewinder.

Oh.. the web we weave, when we try to deceive. poor Comp guys are being spoon fed a bunch of lies. Sucks...
Two comp 850s, One stock, one piped
The difference is like 8 plus sleds. That just ain't gonna happen (pipe only)
Screenshot_20240105-191432.png

Last edited:
It could be with clutching too. The poo 850 n/a picks up a ton with clutching alone
I can’t wait to spoon feed some poo flap to the comp rs
Lol
maybe…. No snow
Nice thing N Il calling for 3-6 inches Wednesday and N Wi a dusting

It could be with clutching too. The poo 850 n/a picks up a ton with clutching alone
I can’t wait to spoon feed some poo flap to the comp rs
Lol
maybe…. No snow
Nice thing N Il calling for 3-6 inches Wednesday and N Wi a dusting
Yes, 3-6" in Illinois, but I'll settle for 2" lol. At least I won't be driving far to play with my sled. Actually I haven't been this excited in a while. Stoked!!
Spoon feeding is "just the pipe", but clutching is mandatory, so let's get this done right! But in order to get the 10 sleds you're going to need traction, and we recommend the 1.63" triggers. Oh, BTW, the 1.63" triggers won't fit with the stock drivers, gonna have to put the 9t driver on, and a new track.
And yes, still no tune, pipe only, true statement.
Pipe, clutching, 9t drivers, track, triggers, etc. $3700?!?!
That's called "spoon feeding"
And that is not brand specific. Applies to all brands.
"Spoon feed some poo flap to comp rs" there's no doubt in my mind, you will. Lol.
Im expecting UPS on Monday, I'll be a little disappointed on Tuesday, if it's a no show. But...that's par for the course. Perhaps I'll just fall back onto plan "c" lol. Oh well.
BTW, if you have to test something, have nothing to do, etc. I'll be up at the park as soon as there's enough snow on the ground. Just saying.

Last edited:
Yes I follow on the 850r comp
It is expensive to get right and and but I’m sure they will be some that are and are fast.
6-10 inches now for N IL
It’s getting too high for amounts so it’ll probably be none! Lol

Yes I follow on the 850r comp
It is expensive to get right and and but I’m sure they will be some that are and are fast.
6-10 inches now for N IL
It’s getting too high for amounts so it’ll probably be none! Lol
Got an 1" +/- overnight last night. Temps in the mid 30's, so snows going to come & go, till the following weekend.
Temps are hovering right at 32° for the week. Lol. We can't win, all we can we do is try.

Last edited:

Back