• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP Air Filter Kit Orders

SUPERTUNER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.easterncycleperf.com
I am experiencing some backorders on the crankcase vent filters. I also am out of the prefilters but those should be arriving Thursday or Friday this week. I have pretty much bought out every stocking warehouse that K&N has from coast to coast on the crankcase vent filters. I have special orders in to 2 different wholesale distributors right now for these. They are arriving but in dribbles and drabbles from various points throughout the U.S. As I receive them, I fill orders immediately and you are put in order based off of the date you ordered from me.

I have even gone so far to approach another manufacturer for crankcase vent filters. The largest spigot they have is 5/8" on their vent filter. This will work but admittedly the 3/4" one like I have been shipping is best. So do you think they could sell me 50 or 60 crankcase vent filters despite they being the wrong size? I received one...yes 1!...and it is the wrong style!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gentleman, I am trying my best to keep up with the flow. I am shipping every single day. I ask all of you for patience and appreciate all of your dedication on this project.

Freddie Klies
www.easterncycleperf.com

Hi I ordered two kits from you last week for my warriors. You mentioned that you were still trying new setups for this kit and i was wondering if anything new had come up. also not to be a pain because i know you just made a post about this but have my kits shipped yet, to Dana Elie in Maine, im anxious to try em out against another warrior? Also do you have any small ECP stickers, id be happy to put one on each sled.

Thanks for your time,

Rx1 Cowboy

Back