• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ecp flame out

Custom Rx1

Expert
I run the ECP kit with half the filter taped up so it is not lean on the bottom end. At wide open i see only 9000 to 9500 rpm, when i hold it i get flame out and it backs out, i let it go back to half and it picks up agin, what could the cause be?

This Kit Eats the new 07 REV 800 R race sled....

blue rocket said:
I run the ECP kit with half the filter taped up so it is not lean on the bottom end. At wide open i see only 9000 to 9500 rpm, when i hold it i get flame out and it backs out, i let it go back to half and it picks up agin, what could the cause be?

This Kit Eats the new 07 REV 800 R race sled....

blue rocket...You are running too rich with half the filters taped off. Remove them and install the pre filters. If need be go to a richer pilot jets and move the needle clips down on the needles 1 position.

Freddie

blue rocket...You are running too rich with half the filters taped off. Remove them and install the pre filters. If need be go to a richer pilot jets and move the needle clips down on the needles 1 position.

Freddie

Do you mean down to colse off the fuel? I have the filters instaled. The kit rocks. :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

blue rocket said:

Freddie

Do you mean down to colse off the fuel? I have the filters instaled. The kit rocks. :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

No what I mean is if you think you are lean go to a bigger pilot jet. The reason why you are not able to pull any RPM is because you are way too rich with the filters half taped off. :-o

blue rocket said:

Freddie

Have made any headway blue rocket?

Freddie

Not yet. I just took it out of my 03 and put it In my 04 warrior. Put 175 mains in. Have to buy a clutch kit this year for the kit.Thanks I will keep every one posted

Back