• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP kits

Custom Rx1

Expert
SUPERTUNER, has the best kit. I want to make sure that everyone knows that every sled is different. So if your kit is not running right it will. Supertuner helped me fix my own. I had a lean spot in the low end and could not fix it. He pointed me in the right direction. I put 22.5 piolts in and problem fix. See what the problem was is the stock pilots were clog with crap. Thus the lean spot. Do not be worryed about getting the kit, IT ROCKS.
I pull any stock sled on the snow and some mod sleds too.
Thanks to all
Ryan :Rockon:

blue rocket said:
SUPERTUNER, has the best kit. I want to make sure that everyone knows that every sled is different. So if your kit is not running right it will. Supertuner helped me fix my own. I had a lean spot in the low end and could not fix it. He pointed me in the right direction. I put 22.5 piolts in and problem fix. See what the problem was is the stock pilots were clog with crap. Thus the lean spot. Do not be worryed about getting the kit, IT ROCKS.
I pull any stock sled on the snow and some mod sleds too.
Thanks to all
Ryan :Rockon:

Thanks Ryan!

Freddie

Hi there.
I'm about to buy the ECP-kit and I've heard that you, Supertuner, might be able to deliver it (To sweden)...

Back