• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Embarrassing find during summer maintenance....

GR8BBQ

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE
2017 Ski-Doo Blizzard 900 ACE
2001 Yamaha SXR 700 Triple
1995 Polaris Indy Lite
IMG_20220807_112757.jpg
I wonder how long I was riding with my center shock disconnected like that? What this tells me is I don't need to buy $2,000 shocks when I can't even tell if the cheap one is connected or not!

View attachment 168567 I wonder how long I was riding with my center shock disconnected like that? What this tells me is I don't need to buy $2,000 shocks when I can't even tell if the cheap one is connected or not!
Or it shows you how bad that one is that you couldn’t tell and it’s more reason to get axis or elka shocks

that is why i always double check the bolts by hand when i assemble any suspension component.

try having an olin shock eye un thread from the shaft while you re riding. took out track , spring, shock shaft, spring retainer, spring and track. thank you @cannondale27 for getting the 20 year oiln's back together for me.

Back