• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

End of year ride is a go... send the year end out with some fun!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
  • March 12 thru 14 Munising TY End of Year Ride
Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI by Feb 15th. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $80 per night plus tax. There is a limited block of rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292

We have to keep this ride going.. so book those rooms, bring your sled, pack your gear bag and get your #*$&@ to Munising..

wish we could be there but with the border issues/quarintine bs we would have to deal with gotta stay home. have fun dangit!

wish we could be there but with the border issues/quarintine bs we would have to deal with gotta stay home. have fun dangit!

it would turn into an expensive ride LOL. Quarantine bills are high!
One family just went overseas for a funeral, came back and got hit with a $3500 bill for a one nights stay in a hotel.

For all those in doubt also there will be some riding of some sort. Guaranteed. Great chance to tune or get an idea of what to start working on this spring. I will have the Venom there for test rides. Fry out at Kingston Plains lot. Heck I may even camp there a night since daughter really wanted to this year!

Will be there. Last ride and last time to have some fun on my summer paper weights. Also to see friends and anytime I can help out Boarders and all the local people that are struggling. Like the idea of a cook out (tailgate) idea in the parking lot at Kingston plains..

Will be there. Last ride and last time to have some fun on my summer paper weights. Also to see friends and anytime I can help out Boarders and all the local people that are struggling. Like the idea of a cook out (tailgate) idea in the parking lot at Kingston plains..

I’ll be there also.

John Dee is showing a chance for a little snow next week, hopefully he’s right. Sounds like everyone has a solid ice base so it wouldn’t take much to set up some really good riding.

We may be in the area on Friday but we are heading up on Thursday night and heading home on Saturday night so it's likely we won't meet up with any of you. We are staying in St. Ignace Thursday night and in Christmas on Friday night.

Sounds like a time will be had! Wish i could make it UP for one last ride.

Hopefully there's snow on the trails yet, if not then it would be great to do what we did in 2016 at Kingston plain's, that was fun

Bigfoot and I are coming up today. Bringing the phazer instead of the sidewinder. Hope for some trail riding otherwise kingston plains and site seeing will do.

This was posted today. That’s right by hotel. miners Castle
9752F979-8AC7-42A2-9358-BABDC6BF5023.jpeg

Hey guys,
That's a buddy of mine (Scott) that runs the lake superior ice cave tours! Cant make it up in time for the end of the season ride, wont be there til Sunday night but will be there for a week if anyone wants to extend their stay and ride! I have a cabin in Christmas about a mile from Foggy"s

Back