• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Engine builders help! Coolant barb popped out

It fires with no oil pressure so I would think it would fire with no coolant. Excess moisture pop a fuse a or screw up some electrical contacts?

It fires with no oil pressure so I would think it would fire with no coolant. Excess moisture pop a fuse a or screw up some electrical contacts?

That would be my guess. There is no coolant level sensor.

I hate to suggest it to someone as experienced as you but is it possible Kill switch or Tether wasnt on? Would be easy to see happen under the circumstances. Never did that myself though;)

I hate to suggest it to someone as experienced as you but is it possible Kill switch or Tether wasnt on? Would be easy to see happen under the circumstances. Never did that myself though;)

With that the power won’t come on. I have a habit of letting the key sit until the fuel pump is done priming then crank. I also like watching the gauges sweep :)

Back