• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Engine Mods

Goodwrench

What's out there and what's good, as far as engine mods. I'm talking about internal engine mods like cams or pistons etc. I want more power on pump gas. I also want to be able to keep it stock looking under the hood (a sleeper). I don't want a turbo, supercharger or nitrous. :?:

Hauk Power Sports has some goodies. I haven't tried any of them yet but am concidering some option. Here is a link to their web site;
www.hauckpowersportsinc.com

You could also try some of the links listed on the TY home page.

FYI

I emailed Fix Power Sports with some questions attached. This was the reply I got:

Our dyno shows 170 to 180HP. Yes you will have to run the 92 octane fuel. Yes the engine is still reliable. We have sold alot of Rocket kits over the US and in Canada. Price varries depending on what version of the kit you want. The kits start at $1700.
Thank you for your interest,
Jerry Fix
Fix Power Sports

Sound's like this Mr.Fix know's what he's talking about,but I'am curious to know who? and where this kit was put together by,Mr.Fix or third party.Thank-you :)

Back