• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Enough HEAT——-I am ready for a brisk fall and then WINTER

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
I do not know about you guys BUT its been to HOT for to LONG and I am ready for a brisk fall and then a SNOWY winter. Good news is for Duluth MN no more 80s in the next week forecast so there is HOPE. ‘

Im thinking of bring the sleds home to, you know, detail, re-lube, set track and chain tension, air pressure in shocks any thing I can think of to play with them…..I mean work with them-OK just putz with them.
But then reality hits and it’s HOT HUMID and the garage shop is full of stuff / junk…….arrrg.

Anyone else sick of HOT HUMID

Here is a pick of real fun……..remember when you were a little guy and would get in trouble for well going to fast and taking risks

Attachments

• A41F8A69-8D47-43A7-8979-AA8078EA3354.jpeg
    A41F8A69-8D47-43A7-8979-AA8078EA3354.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 81

yup, heat is sucking atm. got 8 more sleds to still get ready for the season and 3 of them involve dismounting and re mounting the engine to get them running right if not outright re build. on one of them.

yup, heat is sucking atm. got 8 more sleds to still get ready for the season and 3 of them involve dismounting and re mounting the engine to get them running right if not outright re build. on one of them.
Maim you are a busy sled prep guy, amazing all that you know how to do. Thanks for all the help posts and ‘keep then running”

Im often called crazy because I do snow dances around a fire pit while wearing my snow gear. Alcohol is involved yes! And every year we get snow. So I guess I'm not that crazy as people tend to think I am! I want what we new englanders call 10-10-10. 10 degrees, 10 feet of snow, 10 months out of the year.all the crazy people can have that heat trash the resining two. I don't care. I have to share they say!

It definitely felt like fall is near this past weekend. Had to take my son back to college up in Bemidji, MN this weekend and did not dress appropriately. It was only 56 degrees Saturday morning and here I am trying to re-assemble my son's bicycle outside his dorm wearing just a pair of shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Of course coming back, it was like 81 degrees in Madison, WI but it's definitely coming.

:cool:

Still 3 more months of motorcycling!

Attachments

• 20210417_150259_copy_800x600.jpg
    20210417_150259_copy_800x600.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 72
Anytime for cold weather is fine with me, summer sucks! Was in the UP last week with my SxS, temps were supposed to be in high 70s and when I arrived in Copper Harbor Sunday it was 93, the place we were staying at had no AC. Had high 80s and low 90s on/off all week. The only cool spot was high rock, was 75 there.
High Rock.jpg

Back