• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EVAC parts you used to make it look good and functional

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
I don't like the look of my EVAC you can see it on my avatar, I'm changing a few things around and I would like to see what others have. I have brand new filters and outerwear covers for them. Shoot me the parts list at a hardware store or just a nice picture of what you have that is nice and clean looking. Thanks!

I ran a tee into the catch can and used a short hose with a pcv valve in case the can ever got filled. So far has not happened, but would keep the sludge from going back into the carbs. I also have the velocity rings. Thanks again to Freddie, the sled "ROCKS"

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Attachments

• evac2.jpg
    evac2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 133
Snowarrior... can you post a parts list of what you used to make your EVAC kit.
what size elbows and tee's where did you find the parts.

Thanks, Culvert

the T's are napa part #9924
the elbows 9934, might have thise backwards. 5/8 hose, andfor you Culvert. i have extra gromets, because I had to buy 5 but part # is 630-1079. I'll send you the gromets with the mony order. Paul

Wow, Thanks Paul.
That is great, I've been looking for parts to do this but everytime I hit the parts store the elbows are out of stock and none of them have grommets.

Now I can go to NAPA and order the right thing.

Thanks, again.

Snowarrior where did you order your sno chargers for the filters and what part number are they? What jets are you guys running with the kit? Are you guys just drilling your holes in the filters end rubber and then inserting the grommets. If so what size hole are you drilling. Thanks a bunch.

I got my pre filters right from outerwears, part 20-1251. I used a 7/8 wood bit to drill the holes. I am running 165 mains at sea level. The gromets fit in perfect in the hole. I cut 2 small pieces(1/8 inch) of 5/8 hose and put it on the elbow fitings before sticking them in the gromet. Otherwise the elbow went in too far, and was sloppy in the gromet. I should have pics tomorow. Maxdlx

I bought the complete kit from Freddie, Supertuner, including the velocity rings. Sled runs like a champ, I like the sound and power.

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

only pic i have rightnow. i can't get the horns to stay on with the filters. Quess I need somekind of glue. But will get better pics tomorow or monday
sled026.jpg

MaxDlx-- did you get the springs and MJ's?
Still no money should be here this week, I hope.

SledDog--I'm up in Cold Lake, Ab. 17-2000' I'm running 162.5 MJ's, silver holtzman springs. Runs AWESOME. I found the sled ran boggy/rich with the 165's for riding around here. Bought the sled used and it came with filters on so dont know how much differnt it is, but it does run good.

Mike ys=es they are in there right now. If you don't get the money order Monday let me know. Paul

MAXDLX-- so you are using the stock air horns? I put mine on and thye seem to fit snug with no problems but havent fired the sled up and ran it to see if they vibrate loose or anything.
I'll let you know when the money gets here.

Back