• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

evo tune stage 4 head stud question

RylanB

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 arctic cat king cat m9000
i have the evo stage 4 tune and iam currently maxing out my 15lb boost guage to probably 17 or 18lbs . should a guy be putting head studs ? if so what length of arp studs?

i have the evo stage 4 tune and iam currently maxing out my 15lb boost guage to probably 17 or 18lbs . should a guy be putting head studs ? if so what length of arp studs?
You don't need head studs at that boost. I'm running 24 psi without them. Have been for 2800 miles with no issues.

You don't need head studs at that boost. I'm running 24 psi without them. Have been for 2800 miles with no issues.
wow ok sounds good !! thanks alot for your response. what tune are you running and hittin 24lbs

wow ok sounds good !! thanks alot for your response. what tune are you running and hittin 24lbs
Mcx 340 kit with my own custom fuel and boost map. I also have a king cat with the evo stage 4.

ok thanks thats awesome! interested to see this thing.

Back