• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Exhaust.....AWESOME!

SIMMER

TY 4 Stroke Master
I bought the Excell Exhaust because I was looking for a different sound than the others I heard out there. I had a chance to run it last week and it is a great system! Sounds nice and deep and NOT tinny. I must have had 5 guys tell me how nice it sounded.

Anyone who installs it needs to know that after about a half hour of riding it actually quiets down a fair bit because there is some plastic and fibres or something inside that melt and produce a better packing. So don't judge the sound by the sled on your stand.

All in all the thing is awesome. It's not annoying at all and if you're not "on it" you wouldn't even know it was there. If you crack the throttle it barks but nothing too obnoxious....I could easily go through a check point and no one would know I had an aftermarket exhaust on as long as I kept off the throttle. At about 50 MPH I can't even hear it.

Saved me 15Lbs off the back end and I can even lift the back of my sled now... :Rockon: Sure it's a bit pricey but well worth the money IMO. I don't have any affiliation with Excell.....I just appreciate a good product when I see one.

I have the excell on my 07 attak, and yes it sounds good...... have been told by many, even other brand guys, that it is one of the sweetest sounding sleds out there.....

it is pricey, but fit and finish is just like factory.... and the looks and sound are second to none.

Apexaholic and Timothy
Please fill out your profile location all members are required to do so.Thank You

excell exhaust

I also have anExcell pipe on my 04 RX1, and after 2800 miles it still sounds sweet! There`s not a time out that riders don`t come over to ask about it and ask me to fire it up. If ever I trade up to another yami, you can be sure it`ll get an Excell pipe! Also we just finnished our last ride of the year, 100 miles today!!!

when you install on a nytro/rx platform do you need to rejet?
Also , did you retain the dual outlet or is it switched to single?

How hard was the Excell to install on the Apex/Attak?

wasnt too bad of an install on my attak... about 2 hrs with a buddy and a six pack... and yes it was done before the beer was gone....

onlyblue said:
wasnt too bad of an install on my attak... about 2 hrs with a buddy and a six pack... and yes it was done before the beer was gone....
a six pack lasted 2 of you guys 2 hours? lol..... wow!

sleddheadd said:
onlyblue said:
a six pack lasted 2 of you guys 2 hours? lol..... wow!

well at the end we were getting a little thirsty, nothing a trip to the store with the sled on the trailer didnt fix.... and we had an excuse to fire her up again too!!!

RXWONDER, Thanks for the write up, you have convinced me to install the excell along with a cpr turbo I did not want it to be crazy loud. I saw one but never heard it & it is a real quality piece. :rocks:

Back