• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell exhaust install on rx-1

startin to put the excell exhaust on the rx-warrior i was just wondering if you have to pull the gas tank to put the exhaust on i can't see any other way to get to the clamps?? if so how much of a pain is butt is it??

thanks for the link mr.sled.... u don't happen to know any tricks to get the suspension back into place to bolt it back up?? if your working from the back of the sled up i'm talkin bout the second set of bolts that hold the skid in place, its a pain in the a$$ to try and get them into place. any tips would be greatly appreciated!! thanks

if i don't have the plasctics that go around the excell exhaust is it allright to leave it open?? is their a seat bran i can buy to put on the back so the seat bolts down?? do i have to buy some sort of a heat sheild to put onthe back on the seat?? just wondering what my options are

Back