• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Grass drags and swap meet September 23 & 24

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Once again I will be there. I will have my sidewinder there displaying some of my new products.

Intercooler guard
Intercooler fan
Mechanical power steering
Belly pan protector
Coolant radiator & fan

There will be a stock viper or sidewinder there too for side by side steering comparison with the MPS equipped sled.

IMG_0040.JPG

UH OH! Another grass drags, but closer to me. I better not get addicted to this. I would like to see these products up close though. I'll see if i can make it

Once again I will be there. I will have my sidewinder there displaying some of my new products.

Intercooler guard
Intercooler fan
Belly pan protector
Coolant radiator & fan

There will be a stock viper or sidewinder there too for side by side steering comparison with the MPS equipped sled.

View attachment 130011
Intercooler guard
Intercooler fan
Belly pan protector
Coolant radiator & fan

May need to come see you for my annual parts purchase. My brother in law busted both his left side A arms after hitting a buried steel culvert. Got any in the red? Would also need the bolts and probably the bushings, too.

For those that have not got to see the new sno scoot in person yet there will be on on display thanks to F&S Yamaha as they have received some white ones. I ordered blue, but they are letting me take a white one up to display at the event.

Back