• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust Suggestions

shaddow44 said:
bottlerocket said:
shadow will jump in quickly here.....

I've already said my piece...that's what these forums are for...info sharing...anyone who wants info on the system is more than welcome to pm me or check out the thread that's out there..
That was not a dig shaddow ~ I just know your the Hindle spokesperson thats all. ;)!

bottlerocket said:
shaddow44 said:
bottlerocket said:
shadow will jump in quickly here.....

I've already said my piece...that's what these forums are for...info sharing...anyone who wants info on the system is more than welcome to pm me or check out the thread that's out there..
That was not a dig shaddow ~ I just know your the Hindle spokesperson thats all. ;)!

Sorry dude, kinda thought it was..it's all good, but I'm not a spokesperson for them..just friends with Lee and he keeps me in the loop so I am able to talk about it, plus he doesnt have the time to come on here like I do but I'm not on the payroll lol

nate007 said:
and with the block off plate kit that will be included, a system that will reduce the snow build-up under the tunnel.
Just as an input for you, I used a full Excell exhaust together with a Skinz lightweight seat and a home made block off plate during last season (pictures should be in some of the threads around).
Honestly, on a season average, I did not notice much difference in ice build-up compared to stock exhaust and stock seat. Possibly a little bit less ice build-up at the absolute back of the tunnel and right under the flap, but no difference at all where the exhaust goes through the top of the tunnel...

If you are interested in Excell I saw a post in the Edmonton AB. Canada Kijiji site for $500 I believe it was used for one year, the plastic is included. Pretty sweet price if you ask me. I dont know if it is still there but does not hurt to check.
Google Kijiji Edmonton, click on snowmobiles/atv then on the left side of the screen click on snowmobile parts/trailers. Quick search at the top Excell Exhaust. I was pretty pist off when I saw the price and already have my Excell!! :die

:-o So far I'm impressed with the Hindle Exhaust. She added a solid 11HP at the Dyno and shaved approximately 4lbs off of the total weight. Although, it didn't really change the origional sound much, it cleaned it up A LOT and made it a bit louder and deeper.

00-NUKE said:
:-o So far I'm impressed with the Hindle Exhaust. She added a solid 11HP at the Dyno and shaved approximately 4lbs off of the total weight. Although, it didn't really change the origional sound much, it cleaned it up A LOT and made it a bit louder and deeper.

The entire system actually reduces weight by about 10lbs or more..glad ya like it ;)!

member dirkdiggler gained 4hp with supporting mods ( header, filters and PC3 )..so if it it only gains 4hp with those mods there is no way it will gain 12 on its own....but 4hp is a good gain plus you have the weight reduction...most slipons will gain you 3-4hp, just depends on how loud you want to be.

Nytro0316 said:
Does it really add 12hp and in your opinion is it worth the money??

couldnt tell you how much it makes, but it definately has better throttle response and pulls way more rpms. It likes to bounce off the rev limiter, which is like 9400 rpm. If i get in good hardpack it wont bounce off, i think it will pull around 9100-9200. Stock everything but the muffler. I gotta do some clutching but this muffler makes the most power at high high rpms. I got a video on youtube if you search barkers if you wanna hear 9400 rpms haha. I took it to a radar run, glare ice with no studs, i ran 91.8 mph in 1000 ft. my speedometer showed 115 as i crossed the finish line. I didnt think that was terrible considering my friend ran 92 mph with 96 studs in a stock 09 renegade 4 tec. and his dads etec run 86 mph with 96 studs. like i said im not going to get into hp numbers but i can definately tell a difference.

chevmal67 said:
Nytro0316 said:
Does it really add 12hp and in your opinion is it worth the money??

couldnt tell you how much it makes, but it definately has better throttle response and pulls way more rpms. It likes to bounce off the rev limiter, which is like 9400 rpm. If i get in good hardpack it wont bounce off, i think it will pull around 9100-9200. Stock everything but the muffler. I gotta do some clutching but this muffler makes the most power at high high rpms. I got a video on youtube if you search barkers if you wanna hear 9400 rpms haha. I took it to a radar run, glare ice with no studs, i ran 91.8 mph in 1000 ft. my speedometer showed 115 as i crossed the finish line. I didnt think that was terrible considering my friend ran 92 mph with 96 studs in a stock 09 renegade 4 tec. and his dads etec run 86 mph with 96 studs. like i said im not going to get into hp numbers but i can definately tell a difference.

Can you post the vid, I searched but couldn't find it.

Back