• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

extra lighting

Aalukjohn

i'm looking for some extra lights for my Fx nytro xtx,
i do a lot of night time ridding and need a little extra lighting for comfort,

Check out lightforce lighting they have many different sizes and types of lighting accessories for automotive etc

HID and a lead dog light for the riding u do in Alaska

71-9009-Dirt.jpg

I just put the SledStart hid on my Nytro but before I did, and I still might. Check out rigid ind. led. I thought about hanging one from the bumper or something. A friend of Mine has them on his atv and its like daylight in front of him.

I just got back from my first real ride with my new lighting system I rigged up for my sled and I couldnt be more impressed. My friends say I look like a groomer going down the trails and I love it haha. I added HIDs which when you set on high beams are great for distance but you miss a lot of the up close stuff. So I made up a bar of aluminum to straddle the front bumper and mounted two rigid industries duallies. They sure do the trick. I don't ever worry of overdriving my headlights anymore. I was doing 120 and felt completely safe as i could see so far and well.

I agree with the hid's. I put them in my 08 back after my first ride, been loving them since, and do alot of nite riding. its got 9'600 miles with them in it now. no problems

Back