• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extro question

MikeAttakNYC

Expert
Im stretching my attak to 144" and probably getting a 1.5 intense track fully clipped (unless i can find something similar used). Which are the best extroverts out there with this setup in mind? Thanks. Btw the snow is getting closer...

MikeAttakNYC said:
Im stretching my attak to 144" and probably getting a 1.5 intense track fully clipped (unless i can find something similar used). Which are the best extroverts out there with this setup in mind? Thanks. Btw the snow is getting closer...
If you are going to 144", you will not be running an Intense.

crossover_600x372.jpg

Camoplast Crossover The only 144" track Camoplast offers in a 1.5" lug height.

2.52 Pitch - Fully Clipped (ignore pic, 144s come fully clipped)

With a length of 144, you have a lot more options if you choose to run a 1.75" lug height.

avid driver website has an online store....cheapest if you buy direct from avid....from what i have witnessed any way....thats where mine came from

Look at the Camo web site. You can get most of the longer tracks in 2.52" pitch or 2.86" pitch nowadays.

Many are also become available in 3.0" pitch more and more.

MikeAttakNYC said:
Which avid driver would work best with a 144 cobra. I have an attak.

First decide if you are going to use 8 tooth or stick with the 9 tooth Avid drivers on your Attak The 9 tooth are the stock size drivers, so if you want the same size, get 9 tooth Avids.

The Cobra track itself has lugs that are not real tall, believe it or not, so they will work with 9 tooth drivers, even if you leave the tunnel protectors in...

For any taller track than the Cobra you will have to remove the tunnel protectors.

For any track taller than like 1.6" you'll have to switch to 8 tooth drivers, so keep that in mind.

The above recommendations contemplate you are sticking with the stock 2.52" pitch on the drivers...

Mike

P.S. Wahl Bros. also makes good drivers. I don't care what anyone says, Wahl Bros. drivers will outlast your drive axle, so don't let anyone tell you they are no good, that is just foolish talk.

Supersled, would this be the correct wahl bros drive for my attaks drive shaft with 9t and 2.52 pitch? (curious about which diameter I need). Think I'm gonna go with the wahl bros they are considerably less expensive

I also use Whals drivers. No problems and they look great and have been holding up great. As mentioned if you go to an 1.75 then you will need the 8 tooth drivers. 1.5 use the 9 toothers

I have both the Wahl 9 tooth and Avid 9 tooth drivers available. Call me if we can help you.

Back