• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EZ HELO suspension mount

I just bought one used but never install for $200. Going to install I will let you know Mr Sled. Bruce

Interesting to say the least. The only thing that makes me wonder is in the advertising they talk about this adding dampening. I assume they mean from Tiny vibrations not Shock dampening. The way it's set up, your adding a rubber spring between the ground and you, without adding any shock valving to control that spring you just added.
am curious to try one but I still have an m10 in my apex and they show no arm conversion for them.

Bought it from a friend he bought used 14 viper and it came with the sled previous owner purchased it but the rails are different there is a cut out in the mounting location.
So right now I am checking it out the bolt removed from rear scissor arm is 10mm and I have to drill a hole beside it, the bolts with the HELO are 5/16 going to give them a call Monday I can drill a 5/16 hole but I would like to get a bushing made to fit the 10mm hole or use a plate on the outside of the rail

Interesting to say the least. The only thing that makes me wonder is in the advertising they talk about this adding dampening. I assume they mean from Tiny vibrations not Shock dampening. The way it's set up, your adding a rubber spring between the ground and you, without adding any shock valving to control that spring you just added.
am curious to try one but I still have an m10 in my apex and they show no arm conversion for them.
Its steel cables and the rubber dampens and protects. I heard good things about them on the nytros

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Bought it from a friend he bought used 14 viper and it came with the sled previous owner purchased it but the rails are different there is a cut out in the mounting location.
So right now I am checking it out the bolt removed from rear scissor arm is 10mm and I have to drill a hole beside it, the bolts with the HELO are 5/16 going to give them a call Monday I can drill a 5/16 hole but I would like to get a bushing made to fit the 10mm hole or use a plate on the outside of the rail

Pretty sure there are different mounting kits for each sled.
A 14 kit will not fit 15 and up. Ez ride sells the mounting kits for like 65 bucks i think.
I would check on a correct mounting kit before drilling any holes.
I just got one for christmas for my 14 viper rtx but have not installed it yet.

Pretty sure there are different mounting kits for each sled.
A 14 kit will not fit 15 and up. Ez ride sells the mounting kits for like 65 bucks i think.
I would check on a correct mounting kit before drilling any holes.
I just got one for christmas for my 14 viper rtx but have not installed it yet.

I went to there web site has installation instructions. pretty straight forward but they tell you to use the stopper bolt for the upper mount but its too big i just drilled mine, and used a 1/4 aluminum plate on outside of rail.

Here is a picture installed.
I have a 129 I might have to shorten my limiter straps because I think it will transfer like crazy.
Might help guy’s with 137 and 141 for transfer for sure.

Attachments

• 6AE0BEDD-1243-48F8-84B8-16C3A4141090.jpeg
    6AE0BEDD-1243-48F8-84B8-16C3A4141090.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 296
I went to there web site has installation instructions. pretty straight forward but they tell you to use the stopper bolt for the upper mount but its too big i just drilled mine, and used a 1/4 aluminum plate on outside of rail.

I also have the install instructions. Just wanted to be sure you had the right set up for your sled. Sounds like you do!
Install looks good. Let us know how it works out for you

Mine collapsed not good ruined my ride had to call wife to pick me up in truck.

Attachments

• DDDC933D-882B-4C37-A39C-0C3B92BC2643.jpeg
    DDDC933D-882B-4C37-A39C-0C3B92BC2643.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Have no idea it just failed i did not call i emailed them, no reply.
I purchased it used but new never installed i will let him deal with it.

Have no idea it just failed i did not call i emailed them, no reply.
I purchased it used but new never installed i will let him deal with it.

Well let us know if you get any kind of response. They might have to be called.

Back