• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

F/S Aftermarket Goodies : Apex, Vector Nytro, Phazer, RX-1, SR Viper... Updated 9/10/20

Do you know how old the trail tank is? How much for the trail tank shipped to postal code S0H 1H0 Kinistino Sask. Could also use a oft steering relocate, would look at some Yamaha fuel caddy's too if anyone has some. Something else I could use is a mountaintech skid plate.

Trail tank has been sold.

I offer a steering relocate kit for $40 and heavy duty aluminum skid plates for $65. Both products would be eligible for my 20% off discount. check out my website for info on both products.

Would you know how this shock was set up for, like rider weight?

Any pics of it?

KYB 121" Monoshock with custom Hygear dual rate spring and remote resi added...

Thanks Fab

do you still have the:

ltx center shock with hygear dual rate spring & revalve....$225

12.75" eye to eye

Last edited:
Got a bunch of goodies in this week. Will get list updated soon!

Nytro has excell full system, HID headlights, yamaheater with boost, trail tank, split rail skis, red skid plate, SE shocks all around, tunnel stiffeners, tall windshield with flares, hard saddle bags.

IMG_1705.jpg
IMG_1706.jpg
IMG_1701.jpg
IMG_1703.jpg
IMG_1702.jpg

Is that a 40th Anniversary rear seat bag and sled cover? If so what do they fit? G.B.

Hello,
I'm looking for rear suspension pieces for a 2015 SR Viper XTX.
Rails, rear wheel assembly, Rear upper arm, shock, etc.

Back