• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fast compression dampining on rear shock of rear skid RTX S

NYTRO MN

I want to set this 3 turns. It does not click like the others so I put a mark on it and turned it 3 full turns do you guys think that this is the correct way to do this??
The slow compression damping screw clicks but the fast compression damping bolt does not.This is for the rear shock of the skid.

arteeex said:
Nope. The adjuster should click.

Double check that you've turned the proper doohicky.
X2
I would deffinitely check your owners manual to be sure you are turning the proper nob!
I checked the Yami website but the 09 Manuals are not available online and its to hard to tell from the micro fiche which nob is the correct one.

Rear skid question on 09 RTX SE

I'm looking in the owners manual on page 27 and it shows both an adjusting bolt and an adjusting screw. The screw clicks and the bolt does not. It has recomended settings for the Fast compression settiing between 0 and 4 turns which is the bolt. And for the slow compression daming between 1 and 16 clicks (the screw)
:o|

I just read the same thing in my XTX manual, it has the SE shocks in it. Not the most descriptive, but I would say Yes, complete turns on the bolt. It only ranges from 0-4 turns so run it in and set accordingly.

Back