• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FAST KING AIR. Suspension any experience.

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
I frequently ride with a group who have M20 Airwave suspension and there is no DOUBT they are way smoother than my Apex XTX with Star suspension upgrade.

So I’m reading about this ‘King Air” now available for my Viper STX DX .

I’m thinking it would be great to have the greatest ride. I know I’m giving up the Apex power. I - my knees and back- already have told me with less aches and pains I prefer the Viper handling and rider forward position to the Delta box and my head/ears will not miss the Apex howl.

So just wondering if any SW/Viper chassis riders have any experience good or bad. I have a call into fast to ask the 137 v. 141 ?

I remember my joyful experience with my Apex GT mono when was dialed in as an incredibly smooth ride I have never been able to replicate with my XTX .

If I needed 200+ hp I would be all over a SW with qs3s, but hey we are looking at bout 3 grand versus 18 and I don’t need the HP want may be a different thing.

my brother in law has it an it is the best skid i have ever sat my my big but on it is totally awesome there is nothing out there to even come close to this thing he weights 145 and i'm 300lbs an i cant get over the ride of this in his viper it is like he has a new sled and it handles way better know.

Great, thanks!

I called and they have a bracket for the 137 to 141 change, I would be the first to order.

They said it has more of a sporty ride than standard M20 airwave or M10-with some preserved weight shift / ski lift and still very smooth ride.
Glad to see you loved it as well.

Will be tough decision, OK easy decision tough sell .......:)

I would love to try one.

Nobody else has ridden a ‘KING AIR’......giving it more thought but leaning that way.

Thanks seriously considering

I have a m20 airwaves in my 17 sidewinder rtx for last 3 years, before that I had one in my 08 nytro 121. Awesome ride, easy to tune, and limiter strap adjustment easy

I put 2500 miles on my king air last year. I loved it so much I took it out of my 17 to install it in my 21 for this year, I also put the front shocks on from fast best ride and handling I've had. Highly recommend

my brother in law did the fronts too i agree its like he purchased a brand new sled its the best riding sled i have every put my big 330lbs but on all i can say is WOW.
Great JOB KARPIKS.

Franklin that is just what I was thinking. If I upgrade to a SW in a couple years I can keep my King Air and buy the SE model, easier to find and less $.
Darv I really appreciate reading that.. I will be going up to Fast to pick it up, probably on Tuesday, as it was going to be close to a 100 bucks to ship and I live just an hour south of them.
Funny you spend some money on a sled than you want to spend more.

I have been reading how people love the Snow trackers on tuners work so well. I suspect I will be ordering this from BOP.

Franklin that is just what I was thinking. If I upgrade to a SW in a couple years I can keep my King Air and buy the SE model, easier to find and less $.
Darv I really appreciate reading that.. I will be going up to Fast to pick it up, probably on Tuesday, as it was going to be close to a 100 bucks to ship and I live just an hour south of them.
Funny you spend some money on a sled than you want to spend more.

I have been reading how people love the Snow trackers on tuners work so well. I suspect I will be ordering this from BOP.
tell them hi if you see them Gerarld an Dave from Jerry Darvell

Back